January 12, 2009
- Congratulations to the new members of the Executive Board for
Pima County: Justin, Blake, Trent
- Discussion of future “fun” activities.
- Wall Climbing
- Discussion of future service projects.
- VA Hospital
- Rotate through districts offering help with whatever
- City Council elections are coming up—knock on doors for Republican candidates
- Mounting our own voter registration drive
- Designing and conducting a fundraiser event for the county party
- Discussion of our New Year’s party. It was a success. $40.00 spent.
- Justin (Vice Chair) volunteered to be in contact with the CR’s.
- Officer’s Report
- Justin requested a copy of by-laws
- Will informed club about the upcoming National YR Meeting in
. You can contact Will with questions or go to the national website. Orlando
- The state convention will probably be late April. Elections will take place at that time.
- Bob Westerman—the new Pima County Chairman, Republican Party
- The members in attendance suggested and decided to rotate meeting places. The restaurants suggested are:
- El Charro
- El Parador
- Thunder Canyon Brewery’s patio when warmer