Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Welcome back

I'm Sorry that I haven't blogged in such a long time. I'm going to use the tired old excuse that all bloggers do when they haven't blogged in a while that they have been SOOOO busy. But it is pretty true with me. I was out of commission for almost 2 1/2 weeks for medical reasons. But hopefully I'm back on top of my game again now. So, I'm going to attempt to blog more often again. Please let me know if you have any funny things that you'd like for me to post.

In the world of politics, a lot has been going on with Obama's racist former preacher doing everything in his power to prove his racist position that no non-white person can ever be elected President of the United States. It appears that for the Reverent Wright an Obama Presidency would prove to be incorrect everything that Rev. Wright has preached for all of these years. I would never make the argument that racism in America is dead, but the sick views that Rev. Wright espouses are wrong and do bring into questions whether guilt by association is appropriate in regard to Obama's ties to Wright. As I paraphrase from somewhere that I read in the blogosphere: "Didn't the Democrats try to destroy President Bush by using guilt by association tactics when talking about Bush and his friend Enron's Ken Lay?"

In another piece of news: Hillary has a bit of momentum in the fight for liberal standard bearer but the nasty fight between Hillary and Obama just seems to be getting more and more bitter which only helps our candidate Senator John McCain! So I say: let them fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment